blog search directory




Something Personal

Bad blogger is an understatement. I know.I'm using the platform for my own personal stress ball? you could say.

I live with agoraphobia. Google describes it as an "extreme or irrational fear of open or public places." Leaving the house basically and for the record Google doesn't have the coldest definition I've heard to date. 

My home is my safe place but not always. Who is ever truly safe all the time. Of course I have depression, what 34 year old anxiety riddled nutfuck doesn't have depression!? Not to mention trying enough different medications to fund a small pharmaceutical company. 

Oh, I went out yesterday though! I went grocery shopping and to the movies, all in one day! My legs felt like jelly the entire time and it was exhausting. PRETENDING TO BE NORMAL IS EXHAUSTING.

My biological father contacted me for the first time ever a few weeks ago and I think my neighbor is a rejected attempt at creating an anti-christ. She's just not very pleasing to the masses (She's ugly), so I guess Satan just had to keep on trying. Anyway, enough about me, how have you been?

0 comments:

Post a Comment