blog search directory




It's not easy to post things I have written

On a personal note, I have been writing on and off for many years. I wanted to be a writer in high school, religiously reading every new goosebumps that was released by R.L Stine. Writing is one of those subjects that you can never stop learning about, there is always something new to discover. Whether it be about story writing, poetry or editing etc. Being a person with acute anxiety, having someone read something that I have written is quite daunting. Nobody wants to be judged or told what they have created is crap!

That being said, I feel like it's about time I just put my writing out there. Fortunately, being the internet, I can remain faceless if I want to and have complete control as to whether or not to continue this endeavor. Time will tell I guess.  Finishing this I should probably make sure the next poem I upload is the one I have written on this very subject, it is called Doubt. Find it if you read this..

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Keep it up cos i wanna see more pleeeeeeeease!!

Post a Comment